Looking for Account Executive in Tokyo/Singapore
by Tushar Verma Alumnus/a '11
October 30, 2018
We are a HR Tech startup with 3 years of history in Japan, looking to expand our business to Singapore. Our product is an Online Video Interviewing platform, our closest competitor is HireVue.
Our website is only in Japanese. https://interview-maker.jp/
Holding company is http://life-note.co.jp/company/index.html
We expect the account executive to manage existing clients, work on brand management and build relationships with existing clients.
You will have the power to negotiate competitive KPI and KGI for quarterly targets such as
- Customer Satisfaction Survey ratings
- Retention %
- Turnaround time for Client requests
Ability to learn SaaS Model , and work with a multinational team of Sales Executives is a must in this position. You may have analyze client requirements and customize the training to support the client.
This role also required the account executive to develop effective strategies for Community creation for new sector of HR Tech.
• Experience managing SaaS products for yearly licenses ( priced on monthly basis )
◦ B2B Account management experience with MNC 3 years (pref)
◦ B2B HR Related experience 3 years (pref)
• Proven track record (minimum of 1 years of experience) in Sales
Graduate and Undergraduates
• Excellent business writing, oral communication and interpersonal skills
• Fluent English. Ability to also speak Japanese will be advantageous. Polyglots welcome
• Basic (up to S$3,500 ~ S$4,500) + AWS
• Annual Leave 14 days, Medical Leave 14 days
• Medical Group insurance coverage
• Immigration will be provided